lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden Series #1)

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden Series #1) - 4.5/5ish. Fine. 5, I'm feeling generous.I really liked this book. It was a bit predictable at times (I predicted some of the events before they happened pretty easily, including Kanin's little... situation there towards the end. I dunno I just figured that would be a likely thing to happen to him) and the thing about Stick.I liked the plot, I like the heroine, I like the uniqueness overall of the novel. It isn't quite like another vampire book I've read and that's always refreshing to see in something done so often. I didn't like Zeke. Okay, that's a bit inaccurate. I think I'm just completely neutral to his fate. I prefer Kanin and I wish him and Allie would get together instead, I just like their chemistry a lot more. I also wish there had been a lot more Kanin and a lot less Zeke, but I guess I'll have to wait for the second book!I also must say, I really like the burrowing thing. Either I've been out of the genre too long or that's pretty new. I guess it's more of a twist on an old idea, but I still thought it was really awesome.So. More Allison. More Kanin. More crazy vampire dystopia cities. I like it. copy provided by netgalley.