lovelylime

Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku

Mockingbird

Mockingbird - Chuck Wendig Everyone's favorite anti-heroine is back in the gritty sequel to Blackbirds. She's a little more bad-mouthed and a lot more crazy.This book is a page turner, just like the first one. I finished it in no time at all. Chuck Wendig's writing is really... flowing. Accessible. It just appeals, grabs your interest and keeps it. This one seems to have more action than the first, Miriam seems to be doing a lot more running around (a lot of it injured too, with me going: "can a person actually do that much running while that injured?") but the essence that made the first book fantastic is still here.This actually wasn't as good as the first, but sequels rarely are.I got a free copy via netgalley. Thanks!