lovelylime

Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku

Official Book Club Selection: A Memoir According to Kathy Griffin

Official Book Club Selection: A Memoir According to Kathy Griffin - Kathy Griffin I've always been a fan of Kathy Griffin as soon as I saw her one late night doing stand-up, and I never laughed harder at a comedian. Then of course I progressed to watching My Life on the D-List, and although I hadn't gotten around to watching even most of her show, I've been looking forward to reading her memoir, because I knew, if anything it was going to be hilarious.And it was. Hilarious, and nothing like I imagined it to be. It was juicy and had the right amount of celebrity slander that you expect from Kathy, and the right amount of personal life-drama that probably didn't come up on My Life on the D-List, and there's definitely something a little more personal about reading someone's account of their life. Kathy Griffin seriously rocked it.