lovelylime

Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku

Frederica

Frederica - Georgette Heyer This is my fourth or fifth Heyer and I must say it's my absolute favorite! Perhaps because I identify with Frederica more than I identify with the majority of Heyer's heroines. Frederica struck a cord with me and I didn't look back! Alverstoke was a brilliant match for her as well, and I feel like their romance is far more... complete than I'm used to seeing in historical romances of this nature, it has a lot more evolution an detail in periods of hints and then repulsions, and Frederica's charming denials and argh I can't express how much I find their romance adorable and perfect, sincerely. Alverstoke is far from the perfect guy, in fact, I'd say most people would find him intolerable, but the mere fact that he made himself particularly useful and tolerable to Frederica and exerted himself on her behalf was pretty much his charm, and of the best kind.I highly recommend it Heyer fans, Austen fans, and fans of historical romance! It definitely will not disappoint.