lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku
The Temptation - Alisa Valdes It obviously isn't fair for me to give this a full review if I didn't finish it--even if it was a goodreads first reads giveaways. But when, under 50 pages I'm already drowning in cliches and terrible dialogue (is it terrible because it's cliched or is it terrible on it's own? I don't know where the cliches end or begin anymore) and I just couldn't anymore. Maybe this is a huge signal that I should take a break from the young adult genre--maybe I'm just burned out their plots. But then I think, the young adult genre can produce diamonds too, it's just more coal to sift through than usual and I try again. Try, try again.