lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku
Helmetgirls: The Art of Camilla d'Errico Volume 2 - Camilla d'Errico, Chris Warner I've been a fan of Camilla D'Errico for a couple years, ever since I first saw one of her Helmetgirls with an octopus. I can't quite pinpoint the time, but I felt drawn in by her art's bizarre nature. I can't help but be fascinated with D'Errico's gift for the contrast between the hardness of machine and the softness of flesh. I'm a sucker for anything bizarre, and this collection is pretty good. My main problem with it is that its definitely not a good book for ebook format, which was kind of annoying. Pictures cut off onto multiple pages (which in a physical copy wouldn't be annoying...) and the text was blurry and hard to see. If you're going to peruse it, do yourself a favor and get a hold of a physical copy.