lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku
The Annihilation of Foreverland - Tony Bertauski Thanks to Tony Bertauski for sending me a copy!Um, wow. Is my first thought. A good wow. A very good wow. This tells the story--well it's really hard to say exactly what it's about without revealing the big twist at the end! But it's quite a bit darker and more horrible than I originally anticipated going into it which is always a pleasant surprise for me, but it may put off others, just so you know. It's quite horrible, everything. Might even go as far as to call it a bit of horror. It's not "scary", isn't going to make you have nightmares (probably) but it'll definitely give you a bit of revulsion and indignation.Also, I just want to mention how much I love the ending, everything with Reed and all that, though I won't reveal what happens, just know it's pretty awesome.I wouldn't classify it as a dystopia, for the record. The island itself is screwed and everything, but the actual world isn't. I recommend it to anyone into science fiction.