lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku
Children of No One - Nicole Cushing This isn't really what I expected. I expected it to focus much more on the labyrinth and the children--instead we get some sort of short story about two crazy dudes trying to get the title of King Crazy. I don't know, it was just so meh. There was a lot of potential here, so much to see with the children and the maze. Despite my disappointment it IS well written. There's enough weird things going on to keep you on your toes. The ending was pretty good as far as the endings go (I like the boy thinking himself as a prophet, etc).Its worth the read, being only 49 pages.