lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku
Strobe Edge, Vol. 1 - Io Sakisaka I'm such a sucker for shoujo manga, no lie. There is nothing better than a cute, innocent romp in Japan's high schools.Ninako is really cute. At first I found her naivete a bit annoying, but she grew on me. She's just an adorable girl who didn't have much happening to her and now her bubble has been burst, and she's growing up, falling in love, etc.Ren is of course gorgeous. Tall, dark and handsome to the T. Except this time, he's a super sweetheart! I love that the most about this--the love interest is kind, and so is Ninako.a free copy was provided via eldelweiss.