lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku
Forbidden - Nicola Cornick This is the sixth book in a series, but no previous knowledge is required. This was a bit hard to rate. On one hand, I felt the erotica was well written, on the other hand, several times a chapter I found myself cringing at sentences and squirming in secondhand embarrassment, which I think is derived from once again explaining far, far too much. A reader can infer a lot, and it's a lot less jarring to just allow them to. It's also horribly cliched, all of it. The plot, the unsuspecting heiress, the hurt hero who can't love based on previous pain, etc etc. It's been done a million times before in regency, and sometimes a lot better. But on the other hand, this book is hot, hot, hot. You just won't find me reading it for anything else.This is my first book by Nicola Cornick, and it was intriguing enough to try another. a copy was provided via netgalley for review.