lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku
Lady Drusilla's Road to Ruin - Christine Merrill I love John Hendricks, but I'm not overly fond of any of the other characters, Drusilla included. Drusilla is really uppity, and the narration makes it clear that her attitude is "everyone is a whore but me!" ...when she's the only one actually having premartial sex... So it was a bit annoying to hear her going on about Charlotte and Priss. Also, there's no consequences in this novel for ANYTHING. They rob a carriage, steal one, etc, etc and nothing ever happens to them. It doesn't help the unrealistic quality already set by these "wanton women" that Drusilla happens to see everywhere.I really like John Hendricks, though, like I said before. I just wish perhaps the plot had been different, or more fleshed out. Or perhaps that Drusilla had been different. It's hard to pinpoint exactly what.