lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku
A Scandalous Affair - Karen  Erickson 2.5/5 stars.This is an extremely short novel, so it's pretty much insta-love with no build-up or suspense. I guess it's good if you want a really quick read with not a lot of depth. Part of the fun of historical fiction is the journey to loving each other, but here it happens so quick it might as well be pre-established. The ending also knocked it down a half star. It should have ended a chapter earlier, I think, with the declaration. I don't think the last chapter actually serves any purpose. All in all, I guess I'd recommend you give it a shot, being it's only 80 pages and should be easily finished in one sitting.copy provided by netgalley.