lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku
Caring Is Creepy - David Zimmerman This is a strange book. Mostly because I spent a lot of the book floundering about what the plot line was supposed to be exactly. Was it about the emails? Hiding Logan in her closet? The dog ears nailed to her door that she seemed oddly calm about?There was that. Lynn was so calm and nonchalant about literally EVERYTHING. oh, somebody nailed dog ears to your door? Instead of calling the police like a normal person, let's walk to the hospital and tell mom about it instead. I don't know, man. She doesn't read like any 15 year old girl I've ever met or heard about. Her reactions are adult-like, too adult-like. There wasn't a person in here I liked either. Lynn is creepier than hell. Dani is just normal in a non-interesting way. Her mom is a terrible mother, hands down. Logan isn't your dream dude. It gets three stars for the bit at the end which was nicely written (not the very end, the part with Marty and Leon), I feel like it deserves a bit of a thumbs up. But I sure wish I could have skipped the other three quarters of the book.copy provided by netgalley.