lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku
Channel Zero - Brian Wood, Warren Ellis This is a decent graphic novel. The future which it describes is probably something that will happen to America rather soon, and I'm rather sad to see it. But it's nice to see a something so spot on. There wasn't much plot to be honest, it was more of a description of the life/world of the main character, which was fine for me, but I can see it being a huge annoyance to others.The art style was really strange. Sometimes I really, really loved it, and other times I just didn't. The artist has a whole lot of talent, though, I can tell you that!I enjoyed it, it was worth the read, spot on with the scary description of what America will probably be like in my lifetime.I got a copy through netgalley. Thanks!