lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku
The Secrets of Successful Communication: A Simple Guide to Effective Encounters in Business (Big Brain vs. Little Brain Communication) - Kevin T. McCarney I got this through goodreads first reads. Thanks!This book is a lot of repetition. I mean a lot. How many times can you explain how important moments are? I seriously feel like this whole book was just preaching at me about moments, which I obviously already knew otherwise I wouldn't have wanted to read the book--I know how important communications with other people are. That's why wanted to read the book. You don't need to tell me about it every chapter.Two-star because I think it'd be useful to somebody. Just not to me. I wish it had been, honestly.