lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku
Midnight Lantern: New and Selected Poems - Tess Gallagher This took a long time to get through, but it wasn't because it was bad! In fact I rather enjoyed the poetry while I was reading it--my main problem is that none of the poetry really stood out, and even as I'm sitting here writing a review, I can't remember any of the ones I particularly enjoyed, which is a shame. I can remember saying "THIS ONE. GENIUS." etc but I can't even remember the titles or the gist of them. Their styles are all very much the same. But I think if you enjoy poetry, you will certainly enjoy this collection.Still a good collection though!