lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs I don't care what anyone says about the story being bad, the story is excellent, the pictures are too. Though sometimes, I was a little disappointed in the picture from reading the description first, but what can you do? The story starts out, I'm introduced to Jacob whom I admit I really don't like much and I'm starting to think I'm not going to like this book much at all, but I'm sucked in a bit by the mysterious circumstances of his grandfather Abe's death and then I'm to endure awhile of uneventfulness that finally leads Jacob to the island that Abe had spoke of to his young grandson who dismissed them as fabrications.Meeting the children and Jacob spending time with them really does bring the feeling of old-timey sideshows and that was definitely the part I enjoyed the most. This is also the time I decided that I didn't hate Jacob after all, he progressed into a much, much less annoying person.