lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku
The Foundation Trilogy - Isaac Asimov his is my first foray into Isaac Asimov and it's been a successful one, this trilogy has made a fan out of me! I love Asimov's writing--his characters are fleshed out and brilliant despite their frequent disappearance over a matter of chapters, sometimes pages, as time passes by fast, the character cast always changing as well as the environment around them. I really enjoyed Arkady's story, in The Second Foundation. A young teenager, threatened by the idea of an elusive and mysterious "Second Foundation" that can control minds. A position understandable despite my own knowledge (and preference) for the Second Foundation, given the same situation, I would be fairly threatened to believe that my own actions weren't actually my own and being controlled by a force that existed yet I could not find. Highly recommended to anyone into science fiction, or someone looking for a great epic spanning hundreds of years.