lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku
Enter At Your Own Risk: Old Masters, New Voices - Alex Scully, Carole Gill, Ed Medina, Joshua Skye, John Karr, Ambrose Bierce, Bram Stoker, B.E. Scully, Robbie Anderson, David Thomas, Edgar Allan Poe, Mari Adkins, H.P. Lovecraft, Nicky Peacock, Benjamin Sperduto, A.A. Garrison I got this through goodreads giveaways. Thanks!This is a pretty good anthology with a creepy feel. If you're looking for slashers and gore, this definitely isn't the novel for you. As for me, I love a bit of good old creepy.There weren't many stories I truly "disliked", just one on the top of my head, there are a few blahs, as expected in an anthology, but for the most part, the stories were interesting and creepy. I recommend it for fans of horror and suspense.