lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku
The Happiness Project: Or Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun - Gretchen Rubin I feel like I'm five staring so much this year, but... this book is really fantastic. Some of it didn't apply to me, but I didn't expect it to (Gretchen and I live such vastly different lives, on different coasts of the US). She's charming, and I think my favorite part of the entire book was her explaining how she put her resolutions with her husband into motion and how having a better relationship with him was helping her happiness.Even if you don't define yourself as "unhappy", this book can have some valuable insights, it provides a lot of food for thought that I don't think I would have heard of otherwise. The list at the back for further reading is also really valuable--I hope to delve into them soon.It's worth the read, and probably the purchase! Definitely adding it to the list of books I need to buy.