lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku
Turn of Mind - Alice LaPlante I got this through goodreads giveaways! Thanks.Alice LaPlante's novel is entirely in the point of view of Dr. Jennifer White, who has early onset dementia and Alzheimer's. Her long time friend, Amanda, is murdered and has her fingers removed. Jennifer is suspected, due to being a hand surgeon, but can't remember anything about that day.I love this novel. The point of view is fascinating, though not chronological, but easily followed. It was interesting to watch her struggle in this world of strangers where she forgets everyone's faces. It's a sad novel, without a doubt, but well worth the read.