lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku

[REBLOG FOR TRUTH] A note for Rick Carufel, whom I suspect is The Horrors of Writing on Booklikes.

Sir,

You are now blocked by me, so you will only see this by logging out or if another user reblogs it. You're an obvious troll, and a poor one at that. You claim to stand up for Indie authors and to oppose the "filth" of users like myself. Well congratulations Rick, not only are you a liar, a troll and a hypocrite, but you are also a joke. And not even a funny one.

Good day to you,

Archer

My note: Oh, little Dickie Carufel, who is such a staunch defender of writers that he wrote and tries to sell for money, and I kid you not, "Stephen King Doesn't Know Shit."  Because that's not trolling other authors, oh no.