lovelylime

Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku

They Ain't All Bad - Moonlight Library Edition

Armed and Dangerous - Nenia Campbell The Medium - C.J. Archer The Athena Effect  - Derrolyn Anderson Shadowburbia - Angela Horn Moonsilver - Linda Hilton
Reblogged from Nemo @ The Moonlight Library:

Totally inspired by Shelby's post, go read that, too!

Shelby's right. The good guys hardly get any screentime compared to the bad guys we try to raise awareness of so we stay away from them and no one gets hurt.

Here's some self-published authors I've interacted with who are totally lovely, don't care if you like their books or not, and can be vouched for by yours truly:

Nenia Campbell: I haven't read her books because I only like the sound of some unwritten ones (better get on that, Neny!) but she is full of sunshine and love for everyone, reader, fan, hater, whatever.

C.J. Archer: Gracious and grateful, she's one damn classy lady. And did I mention she's an Aussie? She's only ever been polite and respectful, even in the face of a newly obsessed fan.

Derrolyn Anderson: I initially met her through a review request, but she's one of the biggest sweethearts I've ever come across, posts inspiring and funny shit, and I am so glad we are friends. Her book The Athena Effect was pretty awesome, too. Stays out of drama and supports reviewers.

Angela Horn: Angie is a force to be reckoned with and an admirable crusader for reader's rights. I have some of her books but not the time to read them yet. Has only ever been respectful to me.

Linda Hilton: I actually read one of Linda's traditionally published novels way back before Goodreads even existed, and was totally stoked to find out she's an awesome friend as well as writer, and is deadly honest as well. Can't fool her, doesn't take any crap. Wish I had her guts, frankly.

Georgina Taylor: She's fucking wicked, down to earth, and massively sweet. I've actually met her so I can confirm the duck lady status, too. Not sure if her books are still for sale?

These are just the guys I interact with the most on various social media so they are whom I recalled off the top of my head.