lovelylime

Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku

Bleak House

Bleak House - Charles Dickens, Hablot Knight Browne, Nicola Bradbury I've said it before and I'll say it again, Charles Dickens is a genius with his cast. Another thing I find really enjoyable about his work is he has a way of making you assume things that aren't true, to the point you don't even question them, which makes for good plot twists.I think this is my favorite Charles Dickens novel (though to be fair, this is only my second novel) because I adore Esther and Woodcourt. I spent the majority of the book practically aching for them to be together, which is a feeling I don't get in a lot of "modern" or "contemporary" romances.