lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku

Glow (Sky Chasers Series #1)

Glow (Sky Chasers Series #1) - What. I have no idea when YA fiction became the breeding ground for spouting religious ideals and procreation but I'm sick of it already.This book really talks down to it's reader. It's aimed at young adults, but written like it's for preteens. Like we're too stupid to understand deeper personal motivations? This book has no depth other than trying to be some space-age religious Lord of the Flies. Since I wasn't a huge fan of that, it's no surprise that didn't strike a cord with me either.Waverly was annoying and unrealistic, totally flat just like everyone else. Kieran is a dead bore with no other quality than "omg golden boy!" and Seth has no purpose beyond providing conflict with Kieran. I'm bored senseless. Needless to say I won't be picking up another in this series, or by this author.]copy provided by goodreads first reads.