lovelylime

Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku

Running with Scissors: A Memoir

Running with Scissors: A Memoir - Meh.I kind of felt like all he did was combine the most disturbing things he could think of into as few pages as possible for the shock factor rather than tell a story, and the effect was, of course, that nothing was all that appalling. It also was kind of sucky that he spent so little time actually getting into his own head--something I quite enjoy about memoirs--everything just seemed to be about adding this shock factor and this shock factor until nothing really mattered at all.That being said, the book was readable and I got through it in merely two days. It wasn't terrible. It was pretty weird. But for me, it wasn't all that interesting.