lovelylime

Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku

Bath Tangle

Bath Tangle - Georgette Heyer I wish I could rate this higher, but for the first half of the book I was intolerably bored. I thought this might be the only Heyer I'd never get through, the only worthy moments were the arguments between Serena and Rotherham, but in the beginning there wasn't nearly enough of them. The second half of the book, starting with Fanny and Kirby's little... ahem, problem, the book went along wonderfully from there.I hated the beginning, too. Bored to tears by the reading of the will and even the argument between Serena and Rotherham. But it really is worth the read for the last bit, I think.