lovelylime

Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku

The Convenient Marriage

The Convenient Marriage - Georgette Heyer This has so much plot for a Heyer! I say that with affection, but I don't really associate adventure and plotting with Heyer. But oh my god this one was full of it! And Horatia! I'm positively in love with her, such a capable, competent heroine is not easily found in regency romance. Horatia was able to save herself, and I became quite fond of her stammer though it sort of annoyed me at first.And Lord Rule! He may have exceeded my love for Mr. Beaumaris (Arabella). I can't explain how much I love Rule, he was just so funny and took everything in stride but was certainly angry when it mattered.It seems the more Heyer I read the better she gets! Another must read!