lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku
Courtney Crumrin: Night Things v. 1 - Ted Naifeh This is a cute little graphic novel about a middle schooler, Courtney Crumrin who moves with her parents into the old, spooky house of her great uncle who has an unusual hobby--occult. She runs into all sorts of trouble with goblins, changelings, and by casting her own spells.The art style is good and cute, even the goblins look cute throughout. Courtney is an awesome heroine, sarcastic and not that fond of people (except her uncle, of course). Her struggle to make friends in a new school is realistic and easy to identify with even if being sold at a goblin slave market isn't.Recommended for anyone looking for a light read with a paranormal touch, or looking for a strong young girl protagonist.