lovelylime

Jane Lark
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku
Man Against the Future: 17 Topflight Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror Yarns. - Bryan Young I got this through Goodread's first reads giveaways.First of all, let me say that all together this is a pretty brilliant collection. I didn't care for the first story, and I was thinking it was pretty weak to be the first one. But other than that, enjoyed it, a lot. Here's a bit on my favorite stories:A Simple Country Murder / Late Term Abortion: I like these two as two sides of the same coin.A Peculiar Constitutional: It's about a talking, intelligent cat. All that needs to be said.The Flight of Angels: Struck me as an interesting version of Peter Pan. I loved it, it was so strange and kind of sad. My absolute favorite is: The Train From Heaven to Hell. I knew who he was before he said so, but I still find it awesome. Well written, and it makes me think a lot about good and evil and what happens to us when we die.