lovelylime

Lost in a Royal Kiss
Vanessa Kelly
Michio Kaku

Bleeds My Desire

Bleeds My Desire - Nenia Campbell I made a Smashwords account just to buy this book, ngl.

Review when I'm feeling better, but for now, where is the next book? too short, Nenia, too short.

Whoops, I waited a little too long to write a review on this book. A month later, my mind is not that fresh on the details.

HOWEVER. You have got to read this book if you love vampire romances but you are sick of the vampires being so damn nice. Honestly, this world makes Julie Kagawa's Immortal Rules vampires far less fierce. Nenia manages to make them ruthless without making them into mindless killers, and I give major props for that.

One of the main scenes that sticks out to me now as I look back on it is the scene with Corbin and Evelyn in the artificial garden. The description was absolutely lovely and I just went back and read some of it again.

I'm not going to lie though. Like the other books by Nenia Campbell I've read, this is not going to be the book for everyone. Violence, rape, slavery... You might have to be a little twisted to enjoy it. Maybe.